Cappadocia Red Tour
- Göreme Open Air Museum
- Pigeon Valley
- Çavuşin Village
- Munks Valley (Paşabağları)
- Devrent Valley
- Avanos (Pottery)
Göreme Open Air Museum:
Göreme Open Air Museum ( member of UNESCO World Heritage ) contains the finest of the rock-cut churches, (belong to the 10th, 11th and 12th centuries) with beautiful frescoes and the colors still retain all their original freshness.
The Fairy Chimneys looks like mushrooms. Amazing Churches , Christian’s History , Greek Civilization ‘s History
Munks Valley (Paşabağları):
The mushroom-shaped fairy chimneys with twin and even triple rock caps are very unique even for Cappadocia.
Devrent Valley is famous for its unique landscape!. there are many animal shaped rocks. and the most famous is the camel one.
What is included
- Transportation in A/C non-smoking minibus
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Entrance fees mentioned in the itinerary
- Services charges and local taxes
What is not included
- Drinks, tips to guide and driver and personal expenses