Ölüdeniz is well known for the paragliding activities performed from the Peak Babadağ which is a steep peak rising right next to the blue Mediterranean Sea.
The gentle sea breeze provides ideal conditions to paragliding through out the whole year.
It is a unique spot for its 2000 m altitude and spectacular view.
Thats why around 600 flights are performed in Babadağ everyday.
- Take off: No jumping off or fast running required. Just a few steps on the slope.
- You sit comfortable in the harness
- Flight time approximately45 minutes
- it is possible to fly side by side which is fun, especially for families and groups
- Landing is smooth on grass or sand
- Transfer from and back to hotel